PORTAGE-SUMMIT FIELD & STEAM, INC. (PSF&S)
ATV Usage Policy
- NO snowmobiles may be used on PSF&S property.
- NO recreational (joyriding) use of ATV is allowed.
- ATV's may be used for club functions (workdays, conservation or range activities, etc.) and by older or disabled members to access hunting areas, trap or to retrieve large game animals.
- Except for emergencies, only members who have a valid state driver's license may operate ATVs. No guest or family members are permitted to operate ATVs, except for emergencies.
- Any unauthorized use, damage caused, or accidents resulting in injury will be justification for termination of membership.
- PSF&S, its members or its officers cannot be held responsible for liable for accident, damage, injury or death stemming from the use of ATVs on club property. The user/operator is solely responsible.
- This agreement must be signed by any member prior to using an ATV on club property.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS
THIS POLICY FOR SIGNING